Join our Steering Committee
The Expansion Steering Committee is a group of volunteers who support The Junction BIA team in its effort to ensure that everyone can make an informed decision during the polling process and complete the expansion.
- Thomas Colson, The Book Exchange, 3111 Dundas St W
- Ilde De Berardinis, Coast Café Bar, 23 St. John’s Rd
- Janet & Mary Ann Di Bernardo, Latitude 44 Gallery Framing Decor, 2900 Dundas St W
- Brandon Donnelly, Junction House, 2720 Dundas St W
- Jayne Dunsmore, Jayne’s Gourmet Catering and Event Management, 3104 Dundas St W
- Kiyo Elliott-Armstrong (Board Chair, The Junction BIA), Full Stop Cafe, 2948 Dundas St W
- Eugenia Evans, Evans Real Estate, 3178 Dundas St W
- Corey Flow, Penmar Plumbing and Heating Supplies, 3300 Dundas St W
- Megan Kearney, Comic Book Embassy Co-work & Illustration Studio, 2770 Dundas St W
- Diane Moniz-Alves, Lynett Funeral Home, 3299 Dundas St W
- Chris Watton, The Sidekick Cafe, 2770 Dundas St W
- You and Your Business/Property?
Join Us! You too can be involved in developing your community to make it a more safe, vibrant, and unique area to do business.
Come to our AGM – Wednesday, Nov 20, 2020
Join us at our Annual General Meeting to learn more about The Junction BIA’s most recent successes and its plans for the future!
- 6:00PM ~ Wine and Hor d’Oeurves Reception
- 7:00PM ~ Call to Order
Location: West Toronto Baptist Church, 3049 Dundas St W
RSVP! Email email@example.com