Join our Steering Committee
The Expansion Steering Committee is a group of volunteers who support The Junction BIA team in its effort to ensure that everyone can make an informed decision during the polling process and complete the expansion.
- Thomas Colson, The Book Exchange, 3111 Dundas St W
- Ilde De Berardinis, Coast Café Bar, 23 St. John’s Rd
- Janet & Mary Ann Di Bernardo, Latitude 44 Gallery Framing Decor, 2900 Dundas St W
- Brandon Donnelly, Junction House, 2720 Dundas St W
- Jayne Dunsmore, Jayne’s Gourmet Catering and Event Management, 3104 Dundas St W
- Kiyo Elliott-Armstrong (Board Chair, The Junction BIA), Full Stop Cafe, 2948 Dundas St W
- Eugenia Evans, Evans Real Estate, 3178 Dundas St W
- Corey Flow, Penmar Plumbing and Heating Supplies, 3300 Dundas St W
- Megan Kearney, Comic Book Embassy Co-work & Illustration Studio, 2770 Dundas St W
- Diane Moniz-Alves, Lynett Funeral Home, 3299 Dundas St W
- Chris Watton, The Sidekick Cafe, 2770 Dundas St W
- You and Your Business/Property?
Join Us! You too can be involved in developing your community to make it a more safe, vibrant, and unique area to do business.
Come to The City’s Public Consultation Meeting – Wednesday, Feb 5, 2020
Join us at a formal Public Consultation Meeting hosted by the City of Toronto, where they will present information and receive comments and questions regarding the proposed expansion of The Junction BIA. If more than 50 per cent of those in attendance support moving to a formal polling stage, the Steering Committee then makes a formal request to proceed. This is a great opportunity to learn more about The Junction BIA’s most recent successes and its plans for the future!
- 6:00PM ~ Hor d’Oeurves Reception
- 7:00PM ~ Call to Order
Location: West Toronto Baptist Church, 3049 Dundas St W
Let us know if you’re coming! Email firstname.lastname@example.org