Starter Company Retail Accelerator Grant Program
The Starter Company Retail Accelerator Program is aimed at helping main street retail businesses with training to assist them further with operations and marketing their business. The program also provides an opportunity to apply for a grant of $5,000 towards growing small/medium retail businesses within the City of Toronto.
What Are the Benefits?
Starter Company Retail Accelerator Program provides:
- Retail training focused on developing and managing their business.
- Custom retail training provided by the Retail Council of Canada (RCC).
- Further advisory services and mentoring.
- A grant of $5,000 to assist them in growing their retail business.
Who Can Apply?
You can apply if you’re:
- 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- A Toronto resident or operating your retail business in Toronto.
- Must be full-time self-employed and hold majority ownership in the business.
- Must have a physical retail location and provide current lease/rental agreement at the time of application.
- Must provide a valid commercial insurance certificate of your business
- No on-line retail operation is allowed to apply
- No franchise operation is allowed to apply.
There are limited grants available, so apply early!
For more information, click here.