Call for Submissions: Exhibit in the Junction for CONTACT 2013
Submission Deadline: December 13, 2012
Artists will be notified by December 23, 2012
email@example.com ( SUBJECT: CONTACT 2013)
The Junction Business Improvement Area (BIA) will be hosting approximately 20 photographic exhibitions during city-wide CONTACT Photography Festival, in May 2013. Submit your photographs for a chance to exhibit in one of the selected venues throughout the area.
How to apply:
• Please submit the following by email with your name, phone number and email address.
• A minimum of 10 digital files of works proposed for the exhibition (RBG, jpeg format,
no larger than 1024 x 768 at 300dpi). Images should be numbered 01 – 10 (01_tree,
• Image list indicating title, year, medium and dimensions
• 75 word description of your work
• Curriculum vitae, resume or biography
• If your work is selected by the Junction BIA, a $75 participation fee will apply. CONTACT’s registration fee is covered by the Junction BIA. The artist is responsible for corresponding with a host venue and for printing, framing, and installing their photographs.
Exhibitions will take place from May 4 – 31, 2013
Submit applications to:
(Subject: CONTACT 2013)