Annual General Meeting
When: Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016, 7:00PM
Where: West Toronto Baptist Church
3029 Dundas Street West
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2015 Annual General Meeting
- Subcommittee Reports
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditor for 2016
- 2017 Proposed Budget
- New Business
The purpose of this meeting is to approve the Junction Business Improvement Area’s (BIA) budget and general program for 2017. This program is paid for by a special levy charged to commercial/industrial property owners and businesses in the BIA.
The AGM is an opportunity to participate in the decisions that your BIA is making on your behalf. We look forward to you attending the meeting to learn more about the improvements being made within your business area.
For more information please contact:
Jessica Myers, Executive Director